cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reception between plants impossible to solve and materials are blocked into an outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

My client is facing the problem:-

Issue:

Materials sent to CDR (plant 5122), but not received by CRD, refurbed by CRD, sent back to CTN and we cannot receive it

To clarify and explain this issue, I choose one of many materials impacted by this issue:

Equipment# chosen is ZRT4 (article 17000450)

a)      Nov the 6th, CTN creates a STO + Outbound to send  some materials to CRD : Outbound  86733515 (fully picked and PGI’d):

b)     Nov the 7th, CRD received, physically,  the materials at the warehouse  within Inbound Delivery :

But you can see, only one article (17000151) has been confirmed !

On Nov, the 7th, CRD creates a Service Order to refurb the material ZRT4 (shipped from CTN on Outbound Delivery 86733515 but not received with the scan on Inbound Delivery 202742994. After refurbishment, the SO is TECO (closed) by the technician  

d)     On Nov the 23rd, CRD create a STO + Outbound to send back materials to CTN. Outbound Del 86798278 is, well, PGI’d

e)      Today, CTN tries to receive the materials on Inbound Delivery 202922751

And we meet the following message :

So How is it possible to ship equipment, refurbed the same equipment#, ship it back ? Why CRD did not have any issue to refurbed the equipment if this one was not received into the warehouse ?

Today we have a full list of materials having the same problems.  According to CRD, they must send us back 3 trucks of materials with (maybe) the same type of problems.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am ready to give full points. kindly help.

Regards,

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mark ,

Just going through error message as below .

So How is it possible to ship equipment, refurbed the same equipment#, ship it back ? Why CRD did not have any issue to refurbed the equipment if this one was not received into the warehouse ?

I think  in   R3  , STO scenario for this works perfectly it will be mere stock transfer of materials , but just need to identify what's background on refurbed orders processing and its behavior as in this message system is expecting processing of equipment  in CRD  and restricting shipping of same equipment .

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jinoy,

I am not getting you. can you please explain it ellaborate...Thanks for the Reply and help.

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mark ,

Going with  error message  -   " So How is it possible to ship equipment, refurbed the same equipment#, ship it back  "

System is not allowing to ship same equipment  which is processed as part of order .

i think  if this is relevant for plant maintenance we could post same in PM forum and try to get some reply.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jinoy,

Thanks for the Reply. I will check with PMForum...

Regards,

William