GRC 10 PC SP10 Customizing for Case error

former_member205095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all, 

I'm customizng the

Process Control -> Cases -> Check Customizing for Case

Management

but it displaying some of itens in red, and even on client 000, thew same error

the isntruction sayus "

Compare the settings in the current client with the settings in delivery client 000. For this, use the

Customizing Cross-System Viewer (transaction SCU0), which you can call by choosing the

Customizing pushbutton. Make any necessary adjustments to the settings in the current client, or

transfer the settings again from the delivery client to the current client (see SAP Note 753547).

If the settings in the delivery client also contain errors, there would appear to be an error in the

delivery. In this case, contact SAP Support."

how can I request the Sap support?

openning a message?

regardcs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Can you please post the screenshot of the Case Management errors from client 000? I had the same problem and it was fixed by manual corrections.

Regards,

Moldir Abdikerim

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

You can check the SAP notes-1522608 and 1505255 for details on client copy.

Yes, if you are getting the error in client 000, you can raise a CSS message for SAP support.

regards,

Rajeshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's Not possible Rajeshwari  we can't pass they message in Css Mode how it's can can u send me along with Screen short ....

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arivind,

Can you share the screenshot of the enteries of case customizing that are red in colour.

We can check if we an help you here with that.

Regards,

Silky

former_member205095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Silky,

there 4 with problem

former_member205095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mujeeb, if it not possible to raise a message, do I need to install again the GRC? follows the screen attached

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok try that i hope it's working !!!

warm's regard

Mujeeb