cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I/O operation failed : java.io.NotSerializableException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

In the current production system we have started getting the following problem in SFTP to FTP scenario

Adapter Framework caught exception: I/O operation failed : java.io.NotSerializableException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.MessageProcessingFeatures :

Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection SFTP_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.exception.P4BaseRuntimeException: I/O operation failed : java.io.NotSerializableException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.MessageProcessingFeatures :.

This scenario was working till yesterday and have started failing from yesterday . We have upgraded out SPS package fron 6 to 10 on Sunday , but all the other channels are working fine as expected .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Abhishek,

We have a similar error for our AS2 receiver channels. Is this issue resolved?

Can you please let us know the changes made?

Regards,

Ninu

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can also try to change this channel (just put a comment/descrription) and save/activate again. Maybe something is not correct with the cache...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts ,

Is there any prerequisites that we need to check if we are getting the error like

"Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection SFTP_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.exception.P4BaseRuntimeException: I/O operation failed : java.io.NotSerializableException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.MessageProcessingFeatures :"

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

May be you should try to restart the SFTP adapter services and give a try.

Regards,

Zameer

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

which version of PI are you using and which version of the sFTP-Adapter are you using ?

And "which other channels" are you referring to ?

- are these also sFTP-Adapter-Channels or different adapters ?

- are there other modules in the module chain ?

- are they using different configuration options ?

(like Integrated Config vs.  SenderAgr / RecDet / RecAgr)

Maybe I can give some help if you provide additional information..

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan ,

We are using PI 7.1 , SEEBURGER_EDI_ADAPTER 7.1 of seeburger.

the other channels I Am referring is the same kind of SFTP Adapter , they are using the same modules in module chain , and using the same configuration option . They also use the same receiver location and sender location .

Please note that this channel which is having the issue right now was also working till last friday . Nothing has been changed in the configuration .

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Please check whether PI server can reach out to SFTP location what you mentioned in your adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabendu ,

we are able to access the SFTP location .