cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty data in SIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Can we delete the data which is updated in SIS.If so can anyone guide me how to proceed.

Thanks in advance,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

answer is in community itself, you can check as below

The steps we carried out for the SIS update:

1-     Delete all the active versions for the two info structures using TR code OLIX

2-     Update sales orders using TR code OLI7 in a "&(" version number . (Please find the report selection criteria below)

u2022     X- Delete/set up indices

u2022     Specified a run name

u2022     Specified a termination date at least 1 day later than the job scheduled time

u2022     X- New run

u2022     X u2013 Re-determine update group

u2022     X - Update Documents

u2022     X - Block all documents

u2022     Enter a high number of allowed mistakes like 9999999

3-     Update delivery documents using TR code OLI8 in a "&(" version number .

4-     Update billing documents using TR code OLI9 in a "&(" version number .

5-     Check the results in newly created u201C&(u201D version in reports MC2 and ZMC2 u2013 at this point data was incorrect

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bhaskar Rajaram

Moderator Message:

The content posted by you in above post is copied from following link:

- SIS: Data incorrect

We understand your interest to contribute. And we appreciate that.

But, instead of copying the content. If your would have provided the link for the content. That could have suffice OP's requirement to some extent.

As impersonation or plagiarism is strictly prohibited in SCN. Please avoid this gesture/act for your future contribution.

Please review and adhere SAP Community Network Rules of Engagement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone exactly tell me if i need to delete all the info structures which have been wrongly updated for eg:S001,S002,S003,S004.

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone exactly tell me if i need to delete all the info structures which have been wrongly updated for eg:S001,S002,S003,S004.

Thanks,

Ramesh.

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

This decision you need to take in consultation of Business. There is big risk associated when you are dealing with SIS data.  Its very difficult to retrieve old data in case of wrong deletion and it take lots of time.

There is a very good SAP consulting note on updating SIS data, I am not able to recall number. I will suggest you to go through it before changing anything here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

I have got some notes like 1597097 and 1600533.There are lot of notes in regard with the SIS.Can you recollect and tell me the note please if its possible.

Thanks,

Ramesh.

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I am not able to recall note number, its SAP Consulting note for uodating Historic data in LIS.

In case you are updating historic data, you need to execute it from start which takes quite a long time may be a day. while updating data SAP recommends not to process order so its a big risk involved.

I had similar issue  in my last project, where Sales rep number were wrong in SIS report.

To provide solution we swap sales rep number to the correct one in LIS table using Zprogram, and it worked.

incase you have small number of data, check if you can correct table by editing table, instead of refreshing data. You may try in development system, if it work then update same in production.

Be careful while updating table, order should not be process.