cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message "Record is alread checked out .< 0xFF0A0880>" !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello GUYS

I am trying to delete an record and this message appears :Error message "Record is alread checked out .< 0xFF0A0880>" and I can ´t delete it

Now when I try to import new records in the repository , no record can be imported .

Please help !!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You are getting this error because you have checked out the records.If a record is checked out then you cannot edit or delete that record.

You first need to checkin the checkedout records and then only you will be able to delete them.

And regarding that import manager problem ,can you tell me what default import action u have specifiedin the record matching step.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks,

shiv prashant dixit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Presently I have deleted all the workflows and I have only one record in my data manager (This that I can not delete ) . I did Right click and then check_in/out -->check in . The follow error appears " The record is currently used in workflow"

I still have problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stan,

Have you removed all the workflow tasks? you can do it by the workflow tab in the record mode of Data Manager.

Once you remove all the wrokflow tasks ( or complete the workflow ) then you will be able to delete this record.

Regards,

Mausam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of course I did it . I have deleted all the workflow and when I tried to delete the record . This message appears :" Error message "Record is alread checked out .< 0xFF0A0880>".

I really donñt understand what is happenning!!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stan,

Use latest build MDM 5.5.42.98. This problem is fixed in it.

Once you delete the Workflow, then you can delete the checkedout record.

Download all patches from Service Market Place from this link:

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/swdc.

Click on Search for SAP Software and put MDM 5.5.42.98, this is the latest build for MDM (Hotfix 14). you will find all patches.

And Put your record import action as Create in import Manager. It will allow you to create new records.

Rewards if found helpful.

BR,

Alok Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stan,

I am having the same problem. Were you able to fix the issue. If so, can you please walk me through the steps or the process of checking it back in?

Thanks and Regards,

-Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

SAP responded back saying that this is fixed in future releases.

Regards,

Rajani Kanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also got same error some time back and the reason of error was "record had a workflow assigned to multiple users,which was not completed ( record was checked out by workflow).

What i did was just completed the workflow and checked in, it worked.

You may dothe same.

Thanks