cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

supressing of condition types while doing STO to specific plants.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our Client wants the below requirement mapped in their systems.

Scenario: Stock transfer(ME21n) is happening and outbound delivery is done ( VL10B) , after creating delivery, Invoice(VF01) is created and further excise invoice (J1iin)

Here Material X is transfered from plant A to B and the duties should flow as BED, ECess and SHE Cess.. While if the same material X is transfered from plant A to C duties BED and SED should only flow.

How do we configure this requirement? for specific plants BED, ECess and SHE Cess should flow and for specific plants only  BED and SED should flow..

Pricing procedure in the VF01 is ZSKTR. and the same duties should flow to J1iin also.

Kindly assist ASAP.

Kind Regards

Adarsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tel me your condition types for all the three BED,ECESS,SHESS.

If you are using same conditions for normal sales and STO.Then you have to write a (routine) calculation type.

Do clarify.Then we can work out the solution.

Raneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranesh,

We are using the same condition type for other process and pricing procedure.. Kindly let me know what is the logic for the routine? and how will it work..

Thanks

Adarsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plant A to B should have all the three condition types.Where as B to C will only have two condition types

Hope you are using the same pricing procedure for both STO and Normal sales(If different also no problem)

1.Write coding like when an STO happen between plant B to C and viceversa the condition type SHE cess should delete..You may have to hard code the plants in the routine.

or

2.Create a custom table dhould have columns From and  TO main the plants which need not have condition SHEcess..Read the table in the routine and identify the shipping plant and receiving plant and then delete the unwanted condition value

I think both will work anyhow test and revert

Raneesh