cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entering the maximum,minimum values in the result recording view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How to enter the maximum,minimum values (suppose PH,Temparature)in the reults recording.

where to maintain all these values in the system like MIC.

Please advice me..

Thanks...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you know.. we cannot input range value into result field.

Why don't you separate 2 inspection characteristics? (one is maximum, another is minimum)

If you want to keep only one characteristic, use qualitative characteristic & input range value into description field & input number of nonconforming units for result.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

Soo many MIC are there to maintain like these for each material.

Its bit difficult to maintain  like this.

Thanks

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi ,

Same Sampling Procedure can be used for N numbers of materials/plans . Its a kind of master data so its a one time job . Also if you want to determine the no of samples on the basis of lot qty you have to create a Sampling Scheme and attach this Sampling Scheme to Sampling Procedure .

If you dont want to create this master data then only option left with you is to enter in description field in RR .

Regards

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

Please try through classification (Maintain PH range ) and assign clacification in MIC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

You can use inspection result long text for entering Max and Min values for recording purpose.

This can be fetched for COA printing also.

Regards

Vivek

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Mention these values while creating inspeciton plan in QP01 . Once you will assign a quantitative MIC to operation in Plan system will ask you to mention these values .

Regards

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

while assigning MIC in plan .click on "Quant Data" . There you can enter the values

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello..

Thanks for u r Quick reply.

i have maintained all in quantitative data in MIC,at the time of result recoding system will allow to enter in this range.

My question is i want to enter Eg; water PH as Max 7.5,min 5.5 in the result recording.two results i have to enter.how to maintain this in system.

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Use QP01 enter the following details

Use material/plant combination in initial screen

In Header field enter Usage 5, Status 4 & some description & click on Operation

Enter control key as QM01 & Description, Select the line item & click Inspection characteristic

Enter the quan & qual MIC which you have created using QS21.

Enter Inspection method created by QS31

Enter sampling procedure QDV1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whatever given i did. but

I want to enter Eg; water PH as Max 7.5,min 5.5 in the result recording.maximum,minimum i have to enter in result recording .how to maintain this in system.

Thanks..

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi deepthi ,

I think you want to restrict value during result recording against a MIC . This is not required .why because RR can not control the value of results in standard SAP . Also if the value in RR goes beyond the specification then system will give reject status during valuation of the MIC .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I dont want to restrict the RR process.

I want to enter the maximum,minimum values in result recording .how to do this in sap..

Thanks..

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deepthi thats what we are telling you . You can not enter max and min value in RR . RR is only for recording the results . max and min values are mentioned only while assigning MIC to plan or you can assign max and min values in MIC itself .

CAn you also please tell the need of entering max and min vlaue in RR .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

My client will check the PH of the water,they have some limits like 8.80-9.20,9.1-9.7 ,he will record results 4 times in day,in that maximum,minimum has to enter in result recording..

Thanks

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi ,

In that case , its better to use sampling procedure . Follow this :

1. Create SAmpling Procedure ( QDV1)  with fixed sampling type fixed sample and valuation type "manual" and mention sample size say " 4 sample" .

2. while creating MIC in control indicators tick "Sampling procedure" .

3. While assigning above MIC to plan system will ask you about sampling procedure .enter procedure created in step 1 .

4. In RR  , there wil be a column name " Single values" . In this column a + sign will be there . click on it . System will give you option to enter multiple results against same MIC . In these fields you can enter all the values . In this case you wil come to know about max , min value for result and also mean value will be used as final RR .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Thanks for your answer.

Is there any way to enter the range of the MIC.

Thanks