cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"indicator for GR used not allowed" error message in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are creating the shopping cart with limit line item. Limit item is mapped to backend item category D. PO is created in backend system and also confirmation has been posted in the backend system wiht out any issues. But when buyer logins in to the system and click on check button, we are getting the following error message in the
system:

Back end Error : Purchase order still contains faulty items
Line 1 : Back End Error : Indicator for GR used not allowed.

Please help how to resolve this issue.

Regards
Venkatesh P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pratap_l
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

I have encountered something similar.

This is when there is a deviation between the Vendor Master data and the Document's GR Indicator.

i.e Usually if there is No GR flagged check for the Vendor and in the Document there is a GR Flagged required indicator check, then such an error would appear.

Just check for the Vendor Master data in your back-end system.

Also, check for the Vendor Change log, as the above mentioned issue should have occurred at the time of creation of PO. SO, there might have been a change in the Vendor Master Data after the GR/Confirmation has been posted.

BR// 420

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

You mentioned that PO is processed from SC and confirmation is also created in the system. I do not understand your question what exactly buyer is trying to check which is giving the error. Is it PO in ECC or SC in SRM?

Please provide further details.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

After confirmation creation, buyer just want to check the PO. So he logged in to the portal and clicked on check button on the PO, then we got those error message in the PO.

Regards

Venkatesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

You dont need to uncheck the indicators if both are same in the SRM and ECC PO.

Please check if the price and quantity in both PO's is same?If not try changing the price and quantity and then re-order the PO.

Also please check if any of the lines in the PO are deleted in any of the systems..If there is a mismatch,please delete/undelete the lines and then check if the issue is fixed.

Additionally do check the UOM and tax indicators too for the line items and fix the discrepancies if any when re-ordering the  PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every this is fine, still the issue occurs, i have raised the OSS message for the same.

Will let u know the result.

Regards

Venkatesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Can you please confirm if you have checked the following options in the PO?

1. Confirmation-Related Invoice Verification

2. Confirm Performance of Service/Goods Receipt

Please uncheck these and then reprocess your PO.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nikhil,

I have tried this option, but still error exists.

Regards

Venkatesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nikhil,

I have tried this option, but still error exists.

Regards

Venkatesh P