cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Shopping cart and PO price is different due to exchange rate issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are creating the shopping cart for the Poland company code and while creating we are giving the currency as EUR , but local currency is PLN.
So in total value it will show in PLN currency of shopping cart and it is converted as per the TCURR table. Correct exchange rate is taken from the table (EUR to PLN) and value is displayed in shopping cart.

But when Po is created in the backend, PLN value is different from the shopping cart. It is different exchange rate and i cannot see that exchange rate in TCURR Table.  But both TCURR values are same in ECC and SRM.

Could you please help us to check, why we are getting different value in PO. I

Regards
Venkatesh P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Venkatesh,

In SRM as standard SC Created in Company code currency which assigned to user in Org structure.

you can ADD line Item of SC in different currency .. but total will created in User org structure currency.

The Exchange rate took as M tyep which defined in TCURR table in SRM.

The PO creation after approval of SC get created in Vendor Order currency and same replicated in SRM. This is case of Extended classic. here Exchange rate will took from SRM TCURR table.

But in case of Classic scenario The exchange rate will be consider from ECC TCURR table . ..check the country or company code is configured with M rate only

Thanks

Sharad  

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sharad,

Thank you for ur response. Both TCURR tables are same in ECC and SRM. Also i have checked M Rate type is already maintained in R/3.

Regards

Venkatesh P