cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a New Quotation on the Basis of the Simulation Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

i had created a quotation and rejected it now i am trying to create new quotation on basis of simulation version ,i am getting the error 

The reference has already been completely copied or rejected

Message no. V2015

Diagnosis

The reference document cannot be further referenced because all items have either been referenced or rejected.

Procedure

Check the document number that you have entered

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client has a simulation for an operative project.First a quotation was created without simulation through sales pricing in dp81, its rejected, now he wants to create another quotation with simulation. when the inputs are given its gives error

The reference has already been completely copied or rejected

Message no. V2015

Diagnosis

The reference document cannot be further referenced because all items have either been referenced or rejected.

Procedure

Check the document number that you have entered

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijay

Check the status of the WBS (as maintain in inquiry or project) used for creating your quotation refer in DP81. That can be one of reason, why you are not able to go for new quotation. Perhaps, you need help of PS guy to have relevant status for WBS, so that you can create quotation again.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are creating a new quotation are you referring any document..confirm??

Possible ways could be

1.create a new quotation with out reference or old quotation which is not rejected

2.How you are rejecting a quotation??If you are using filed  reason for rejection,then try to make that filed as blank try to refer the same doc.

Raneesh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can not create Quotation on the based on / reference of already rejected quotation .Plainly ,create new Quotation in VA21 with reference to Valid Quotation .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren