cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM - iw39 - Actual sum of maintenance order - What table contains the field gesist?

gabor_halmai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

On this day, I have a PM task, and have a great trouble finding the relevant table for the field "gesist", from the trasaction iw39 (Actual sum of maintenance order (costs - revenues).

I don't know exactly the function of this transaction, there would be some more unkown areas about this for me.

I fond the structure RIHAUFK for this field, but I'd need a table, where these values are stored in the system.

I must to place the "Actual sum of maintenance order" on the selection screen then must to select the relevant datas with this information.

Earlier tried to debug the whole Program RIAUFK20 (behind iw39), but no success.

Could anybody give me information about my problem?

Thank you,

Gabor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in PMCO table.

gabor_halmai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Unfortunatelly PMCO table doesn't contain the field 'gesist', or other relevant field for 'Actual sum of maintenance order (costs - revenues)'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you looking for Actual cost of Maintenance order, then in PMCO table, by passing OBJNR & WRTTP = 4, you can get the costs by summing up WRT00 to WRT 16.

It will display based on value categories configured.

gabor_halmai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanx a lot!

Answers (0)