Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master Data replication Error

pratap_l
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying do the INITIAL DOWNLOAD for the materials from ECC to the SRM system.

I have defined the Sites in the transaction SMOEAC , Done all the necessary setting both in the SRM system and the ECC. But the Materials is not getting downloaded to the SRM system.

I run the transaction for the Initial Download (R3AS) and in the monitoring(R3AM1) I find the queue in RUNNING status. I have checked the Outbound Queue in the backend system and it shows SYSFAIL and under the destination I find it pointing to the ECC system instead of SRM.

Is it right that the destination of the Outbound queue in the back-end system to point to the ECC instead of the SRM system?

As per my knowledge goes, I think the destination should have been the SRM system. Also, please let me know how this can be corrected.

BR// 420

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the steps mentioned in below threads http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-2740

Also check for ST22 log for any authorization issues.

Check the notes for CRMATAB table entries  & other authorization issues: 1516085, 1498111

Please let me know if you are still finding issues in replication.

Kind regards,

Krish

pratap_l
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please find the attached screen showing the destination system. Please let me know if this is correct.

BR// 420

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pratap_l
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just a quick Update! I have checked the RFC destination that has been highlighted in the above screen. The RFC Connection type is Internal Connection - I.

Could someone tell me if the this is normal? i.e. The destination pointing to an Internal Connection of the ECC system in the Outbound queue of the ECC system.

Looking forward for your inputs!

BR// Veera Pratap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

Can you please revisit your settings as per note 720819?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

can you please check Both the system RFC are unicode defined.

Thanks

Sharad

pratap_l
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for all your inputs!

@ Sharad,

I have checked the Unicode for both the Systems.

I get a pop-up message stating that the " Target is a unicode system (character size 2) " in both the systems.

@ Nikhil,

I have cross verified all the settings as in the Note, However I find that all the settings are correctly defined except for the User. Here we are using 2 users for the SRM system and the CRM system. i.e For the SRM system it is EBP and  the CRM it is CRM. The Support pack higher than the one mentioned in the Note. I think this should not be an issue.

@ Krish,

I would like to thank you for sharing the thread , It was quite informative and detailed.

However, There are no errors in the SMW01 or SLG1 , but the queue status in R3AM1 is running and the ECC it shows SYSFAIL.

When I double click on the Queue, it shows Logical system changed, see SAP Note 588701. I referred the Note and it asks me to revert back to the old Logical System.

I am not sure what the earlier logical system was nor the team here knows. I think we should be able to get this from the change log, but I am not sure where exactly we have to check.

Also, Please let me know you mail IDs so that I can send you a document for the issue.

BR// Veera Pratap