cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold-to-Party is missing from support message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

My Solman is at version 7.0 EHP 1 SP 25. I have a problem when I create a support message from one of our satellite systems is running on SAP ECC 6.0

The support message was created normally on satellite system by using menu Help --> Create Support Message. But when I received that message on my Solman, the Sold-to-Party on the message is blank, just "reported by" and "support team" are available. If I want Sold-to-Party to appear, I must edit the message and add it manually.

I also did all below steps for checking but it cannot fix the problem:

- Check IB52 and assign sold-to-party to the IBase correctly.

- The BP was created as sold-to-party successfully.

- I also checked "Activate Partner and Address Inheritance, Change in the Past" in SPRO.

Are there anyone can help me with this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

For sold-to-party determination you can use PFAC rule 99900140.

Then define an action in ZLFN action profile (tcode SPPFCADM) and assign the rule with method CRM_DNO_PARTNER_1

Regards,

Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

Thanks for your quick reply. But the point is just one system has this problem when created a message to my solman, not all of them. I wonder are there any configuration that should be completed on satellite system?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Loc Nguyen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

I also checked BCOS_CUST table on ECC system and it's very normal. I just saw one entry like this:

OSS_MSG     W     SM_SOLCLNTxxx_TRUSTED     CUST620     1.0

And I also did as your suggest with ZLFN action profile but still did not work.

Do you have another suggest?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Loc,

Did you have more inputs in bcos_cust table ? I have similar problem and solution was note 449330 - Support Desk: Incorrect installation number in message:

Maintain the contents of table BCOS_CUST via Transaction SM30 and delete the record with the key TST_CUS (in field APPLI).

Also check if you partner determination procedure has Sold-to-part set as shwon below:

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPFan,

Thanks for your helpful answer. But I have checked my BCOS_CUST table on both side, and it has just one entry as I mentioned above. I also tried to check partner determine procedure, but when I try to open details of SLFN0001 (I used Solman 7.0 EHP1, not 7.1, so we don't have ZMIN), I met a problem about decription, I am really stuck at this point. If you could, please show me how to check that.

Regards,

Loc Nguyen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can type desired description and confirm enter or just confim enter unless system don`t show something like this:

Enter a description that has not yet been used

Message no. COM_PARTNER812.

Then mark SLFN0001  go to partner functions in procedure mark Sold-to party and check if correctly set.

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Maybe user that defined in rfc destination from BCOS_CUST table or curent user that sends message is missing some authorizations..

Try to check by giving sap_all

Regards,

Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPFan,

I have checked as your suggest, but everything is fine.

Do you have any idea about my problems? Becuz I have tried all possible solutions, but it still didn't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

I gave that user sap_all but still didn't work, the message is still missing sold-to-party. Do you have any idea?

BR,

Loc Nguyen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What did you have in Min and Max for Sold-to party in partner function? 

You are shoure that SLF determination procedure is assigned to your transaction type (tcode crmc_process_ma) ?

Double check in IB52 if yor system has maintained sold-to part in Ib52

1. Go To T Code IB52. Give 1 as Installed Base.

2. Choose your relevant IBase (combination of <SID><Installation Number><Client>

3. Choose Menu --> GoTo --> Partner

4. Choose the Function Sold-to-party and give the relevant Business Partner (BP) Number for the same.

Then Sold-to-party will get picked up automatically when the particular IBase is given.

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPFan,

I have value "1" in both parameter Min and Max as your instruction. I have also checked tcode IB52 for a hundred times but I cannot find any wrong in the configuration.

About SLFN determination procedure, I had captured the screen and attached to this post. Please check.

BR,

Loc Nguyen