Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger--AS2 error.

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have an AS2 interface which was working fine...now, there was a change in the host at the client side, so they gave us the new IP addresses to replace with the old one....rest all would remain the same....

my network team have added the new ip into firewall and its working fine...no firewall issues...but, when i changed the configuration in CC to point to new IP..i am getting below error:

SEEBURGER AS2: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect #

sometimes, i get this error:

SEEBURGER AS2: 401 [ISS.0084.9001] Invalid credentials # , SEEBURGER AS2: 401 [ISS.0084.9001] Invalid credentials #

can someone plz help me with suggestions..thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently we also came across same error when we were trying to send AS2 message to one of our external system.

The error is related to authentication, Check if your target system is doing client authentication and using certificate to authenticate you. In such case check if correct certifcates are uploaded and used.

Regards

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I assume that you are using "basic authentication" and 401 usually means that the provided credentials for basic authentication are not provided correct.

So if it worked before without any issues and if your partner has only chaneged to a different IP-Address, I think it is very likely that they did not setup everything correct on the new site... maybe it makes sense to tell them again the data that use use for connecting and ask them to verify/update all parameters on their side.

Regards

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thanks for the reply...

1.we did telnet test and they are able to hit the given ip....no timeout error while pinging from telnet.

2..there is no change in the certificates...its just only the ip address of the host which got

changed.

please advise

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you are using two sets of certificates (with public and private key).

It seems that your partner is not have your correct certificate installed and the message is failed at the authentication level. Please check with your partner if they are using your correct certificate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smith,

You can check whether the certificate is expired If yes than you have to install a new certificate.

I know you only change the ip address but as you are facing 401 invalid credential error, Its better to reinstall the same certificate for safer side.

Regards,

Sagarika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smith,

Perform telnet test and check whether you are able to connect to the partner or not.

If the test is failed than check with the trading partner that did they implemented the firewalls or not.

If everything is ok in the telnet test than it may be a certificate issue. May be you have to reinstall the certificate.

Regards,

Sagarika

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error is:

Connection refused - So you are able to reach to the partner (no firewall issue)

SEEBURGER AS2: 401 [ISS.0084.9001] Invalid credentials # - Please check the partner certificates ans AS2 ID. most of cases new certificates are installed on new server.

Regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if firewall and corresponding ports are open for your messages in your partner's server. 

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Such problems are either due to one of the following
- The port is wrong
- Firewall is stopping it.