SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using different MAIN (A/R) during billing

former_member221838
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My client has a requirement to post few charges to different A/R than what we have configured for the normal billing. These charges are calculated during billing. My problem is - I can go ahead and configure different MAIN for each of these charges then assigning them specific A/R (using EK01 and EK02) but this changes doesn't get reflected in the RATE Steps. It seems transaction EA31 (Change Rate) only refers to MAIN 0100, 0200 & 0300. It cannot refer to any other MAINs.

Can you please tell me how I can achieve this? Is there any other configuration that should be done prior to EA31? Note - I already did EK01/EK02. 

Do let me know. Thanks.

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Nikhil:

Look at posting area R410.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Nikhil:

Look at posting area R410.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

This is just brilliant. Thanks Bill.

P.S. and I was thinking SAP FICA solution is super perfect, SAP cannot miss such a small requirement.

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Quick question R410 is only for splitting the documents but I think it will not allow to have different AR accounts for the same main transactions , isn't it ?

thanks,

Vikram