cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support package levels contained in installation export

former_member221632
Participant
0 Kudos

I need to install NW 7.3 and install the latest support packages. I want to know how to find the support package level contained in the installation export so that i can download only the required SP files, not all files. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

SP for NW7.3 needs to be generated from the mopz...it will not available in SMP.

so frst install the NW73 system by downloading the latest DVD from SMP and later generate the

stack from mopz.

with regards,

samarth jh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

NW 7.3 is installed with support package level 1. You can always use maintenance optimizer do know what are the required files. This way you will only be downloading the required files and not all files.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member221632
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

But it's a new system yet to be installed and not added in solman. Is it possible to find the details using maintenance optimizer without adding the new system to solman? Even if we add the system, how the source stack details will be determined as it is not installed yet.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I suggest you to follow the below procedure.

First please install the NW 7.3 system, then add to the solman and run Maintenance Optimizer for patch upgrade. The correct support packages or SP stock we can only download from Solution Manager.

Kishore Cherukumalla