cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 Firefighter Workflow has incorrect "Created By" information

Former Member
0 Kudos

We've set up Firefighter, and it's doing everything as expected.  However, my user ID (marked with red boxes in the attached screenshot) is getting associated with the Firefighter sessions.

I've gone in and looked wherever I think I should look and my user ID isn't actually associated with any Firefighter ID.  I had originally done the config and tests and demos, but now, that's been transferred to the client.

Notice on the screenshot:

The very first two rows of the results are for the same ID (I've blacked it out, so take my word for it) but for the first row, it has my name in the created by field, while the second row has GRC_ADMIN.

This Firefighter ID, the Firefighter, the owner and controller have no connection with me.

It's not clear why my name gets pulled into the process.

Further, when the controller approves the usage log, I get an email saying that it's been approved.

Where do you think my name is being associated with the workflow?

Thanks,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member238301
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

From what I see, those are Firefighter Log Report Reviews. Those are generated by the Firefighter Log update job (by default GRAC_SPM_LOG_SYNC_UPDATE).

Now, the ID that the job runs under will actually be used as the creator for those Firefighter Log Report Reviews. Seeing that there are some created by ID GRC_ADMIN, I assume that is the ID that the job is scheduled under.

Those that appear under your ID, however, might be from when you click 'Update Firefighter Log' manually.