cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC10 - Role Imported using Role Management are not Showing in Access Request for Assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have imported several roles using Role Management that are not showing for assignment in Access Request.  I performed the same task earlier and those are available but the new ones are not.  Has anyone experienced this issue and if so do you know a possible solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member225453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Please run the Repository sync and then check again.

It should work!

Best Regards,

Shreya Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaks Shreya that solved my issue....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

If i understand you correctly the role imported through BRM are not visible for assignment when creating an access request through CUP.

Please run the Synch Job 'Repository Object Synch' for the system/Landscape that you are using in the CUP request.

Check the Status of the role in the Define Role Stage under Define Role->Additinal Details -> Provisioning,Provisioning allowed  should be 'YES' for the system that you using in teh CUP request.

Once both the above steps are done the roles would be able for assignment in CUP.

Thanks & Regards,

Srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

In addition to above points Make sure your role is marked for "Production" in BRM.

Unless that is done it will not be available for CUP request.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh,

Thank you for your feedback.  In fact I did have one composite role listed as development that did not show and this change corrected the issue.