cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI Axis Adapter configuration problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have attempted to follow the FAQ in note 1039369 to set up an Axis receiver channel in PI, but am still getting errors in the channel that I cannot seem to clear.  I feel its a problem on the Basis side, but I need info to help direct them to what the problem is.  The error is as follows:

failed to initialize: org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/ws/axis/security/WSDoAllSender ------------------------- Loader Info ------------------------- ClassLoader name: [sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.axis] Living status: alive Direct parent loaders: [system:Frame] [service:servlet_jsp] [service:ejb] [library:com.sap.aii.af.axis.lib] [library:com.sap.aii.sec.lib] [service:engine.security.facade] [service:engine.application.facade] [sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.app] [library:com.sap.aii.adapter.lib] Resources: E:\usr\sap\PID\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\cluster\apps\sap.com\com.sap.aii.adapter.axis\connector\bin\com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.rar\com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.jar --------------------------------------------------------------- Error occurred while trying to load com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.ra.handlers.security.WSDoAllSender org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/ws/axis/security/WSDoAllSender ------------------------- Loader Info ------------------------- ClassLoader name: [sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.axis] Living status: alive Direct parent loaders: [system:Frame] [service:servlet_jsp] [service:ejb] [library:com.sap.aii.af.axis.lib] [library:com.sap.aii.sec.lib] [service:engine.security.facade] [service:engine.application.facade] [sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.app] [library:com.sap.aii.adapter.lib] Resources: E:\usr\sap\PID\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\cluster\apps\sap.com\com.sap.aii.adapter.axis\connector\bin\com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.rar\com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.jar --------------------------------------------------------------- Error occurred while trying to load com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.ra.handlers.security.WSDoAllSender at com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.ra.Adapter.createHandler(Adapter.java:533) at com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.ra.Adapter.init(Adapter.java:251) at com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.ra.AdapterManager$1.run(AdapterManager.java:168) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:182) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:280)

Am I correct that this is a problem on the Basis side, or do I have something configured incorrectly in the channel in IB?  I am attempting to add a UsernameToken for security to a 3rd party web service.  We've checked the servelet and have all the required jar files installed, as well as the XML Security API, Apache Xalan, Jakarta Commons Net and Apache WSS4J components.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This has been resolved.  It was due to Basis installing a higher version of some of the components for the Axis adapter than what is listed in 1039369.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190543
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I am facing exactly the same issue. My Basis have installed the correct jar files and the three components are showing green, but I get the same error "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/ws/axis/security/WSDoAllSender"

Did you resolve it yet?

Thanks,

Ramesh.

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Follow the instruction in the sap note :

1776179 - Axis Adapter Error: org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: handler is not instantiated.

Kindly let me know.

With Regards

Ashutosh