cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2EE Application inegration Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working on Business requirements and Technical Requirements for a projects. I want visualize the scenario before writing docs....

What i am looking is.....

1. What is best way to integrate J2EE applications with SAP XI?.

2. Is there any difference I need to take care in SAP XI, if application I am integrating is J2EE web application or Enterprise J2EE App?.

3. I need all blog links related to integrating J2EE applications. Applications are written using wesbphere, sun enterprise server, jboss etc. No diff. for SAP XI which platform apps are written..right?.

4. SAP XI understand only XML. So i should tell developers to create web services and expose xml. Use SOAP to connect to J2EE application web services?. Is this best method to integrate?. Is there any other methods?.

5. What is best practices for SAP XI integration with J2EE application….thinking scalability and performance. I am looking for best scenarios. I need to know pros and cons of each possible scenario.

6. You can post blog links or other forums links, which already asked these questions. So i can read and grasp things quick..

Thanks for your help.

All best answers will be rewarded with points.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>> SAP XI understand only XML. So i should tell developers to create web services and expose xml. Use SOAP to connect to J2EE application web services?. Is this best method to integrate?. Is there any other methods?.

YES, the best way.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Doss. I am reading the docs.

Any other forum or blogs discussing this issue.

Want to present customer all possible best solutions. Customer should be happy hearing the solutions. He should never come back and say, i heard there is some other way to integrate J2EE application.

Need to give diff scenario. Then give cons and pros of each scenario.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The following thread discussion will help you

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/15/push-data-to-mvc-architectured-application-using-xi

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Doss,

How can i see list of docs related to this topic?.

docs u posted is really helpful.

This is webniar...do you know where i can watch this webniar?.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1b651014-0301-0010-c39a-98d7cd05...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Doss....u r a genius...thanks for ur great help.

Feed me more info......Want to beat complexity of XI.

do u know, where i can find this webinar...want to hear it once...this docs looks great and answer many of doubts...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1b651014-0301-0010-c39a-98d7cd05...