cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Bean BAPI_AR_WS_CONN_TEST not found on host sapv0100, ProgId =ERSPISRFC: Object not found in lookup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am getting an error when try to J_1A_WS_MONITER and click on "check  RFC destination" the following error is generated "Bean BAPI_AR_WS_CONN_TEST not found on host sapv0100, ProgId =ERSPISRFC: Object not found in lookup"

I have checked the RFC Destination ERSPISRFC and it is working fine. In Integrarion Directory of PI system the logical system name is maintained correctly.

Thanks in Advance!!

Regards,

Manu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Manu,

Regarding this issue it could be that your RFC Sender Communication Channel is currently in 'stopped' status.

If yes then could you start the channel in RWB->Adapter Engine->Communication Channel Monitoring?

After that, please reproduce the issue and let us know the status.

If you can reproduce the issue, please do the following:

1) Install the XPI Inspector on PI system as per Note 1514898

2) Start the XPI Inspector: Example XI Channel,choose CC_Sender_RFC (for the details see Note 1514898)

3) Reproduce the issue

4) Stop the XPI Inspector

5) Attach the results of the XPI Inspector in your reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I have one of the Sender Channel in inactive staus... doyou think this can be the pbrolem?

I am getting the following error for this inactive channel:

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC, AdapterNS http://sap.com/xi/XI/System, direction INBOUND, fromParty '', fromService 'ERS100', toParty '', toService '', interface 'BAPI_AR_WS_CONN_TEST', NS 'urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions' for channel 'CC_Sndr_RFC_ERP_WSFEXv1' (channelId 4824985d0c7033d18011081b5d6057d0)

BR

Manu

0 Kudos

Dear Manu,

Yes, this could be the issue. Can you try as per my recommendations?

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sapna_jgurudutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Can you please refer the following note and check whether it helps you:

1135947 - Bean not found

Thanks & Regards,

Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapna,

As per the note, I cannot see the name of the bean  BAPI_AR_WS_CONN_TEST under "rfcaccessejb/" Can you please tell me how to access "ejb-j2ee-engine.xml" in nwa?

BR

Manu

sapna_jgurudutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Can you please refer the following link and check whether it helps you:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw72/helpdata/en/49/09351268d4105ee10000000a42189d/frameset.htm

Thanks & Regards,

Sapna