cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accommodation Expenses to seperate GL accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have 2 different trip schema, one for Domestic & the other for Overseas. I need to post the accommodation perdiem to different GL accounts based Domestic or Overseas travel. I found a option where in we can meet this in case of Travel expenses type, But is it possible to post perdiem also to different GLs ?

Thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

It is possible to post per diem to different GL accounts. You can define 2 expense types for accommodation in T706B1 and assign it to different wage types. These can be assigned to domestic or international based on trip types.

Regards,

Kajal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kajal,

Can you please elaborate a bit more..I can create one more expense type & wage type and do the assignment, But where how we r going to link it to schema ? trip types .. u mean statutory trip type ?

Pls explain

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

After creating the additional expense type and wage type, you will have to create the user exit as per Lucas reply, posting to different GLs is not available through standard config.

Regards,

Kajal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is technically possible with BADI TRIP_POST_FI. I haven't met the requirement you have right now, yet, but one of the methods should do the trick, play around with them and debug. If everything fails take one of the methods IF_EX_TRIP_POST_FI-EX_ZWE*, within those, you can practically manipulate everything (so be careful what you do ) before the posting to FI.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lucas,

I will sit with my abaper and will try.