cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System status change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Is there a way to add or change a system status for a project / WBS/ NWA, apart from the normal process. For example if i have to change the staus from REL to CRTD, is it possible?

thanks

Somesh.N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After saving the project , it is not possible to revert the project's objects status from REL to CRTD. However, you can set/reset few status like TECO,CLSD etc. after saving of your projects.

Is there a way to add or change a system status for a project / WBS/ NWA, apart from the normal process.

Can you please elaborate more on that? System status' are set by system automatically based on business transactions that we perform on our projects.

Search more on it in SAP help.

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We did some code changes which hit the system status part, the issue is we did some confirmations and the system status should be set as MCNF / PCNF but because of the code changes these status have been missed.

we found the bug and fixed the issue, but we have the incorrect projects to be corrected. Is there any way to update the system status for these objects?

hope this helps, please let me know if you would need any other information.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please execute program CNSTATUS in SE38 for the concerned projects/All projects and let us know if it worked.

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Tried CNSTATUS in SE38 but it did not see anything wrong on the project / NWA - so no corrections made.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mos,

Please let me know what were the code changes that you made which hit the system status part and how?

Were the status PCNF visible earlier i.e. before making changes?

kindly confirm.

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mos,

Can you please let us know what kind of code changes done?. What is the functionality of code change?

I assume that some thing wrong with program logic which might be holding to default system statuses as per business transactions.

Do one thing, withdraw code changes and check again how the system behaves. From there you can debug the program and find out what is wrong with your code change.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Message was edited by: Sudhakar Pappu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Sorry for the delayed response, we have corrected the custom changes which have created this issue.

the issue is resolved. For incorrect project we are creating new ones.

thanks for your support.

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to know that you resolved it. Please close this thread.

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure for asking system status ?? or asking for user status.

system status change after completion of business transaction and user status can be change manually or in bulk. Edit ->Status->User status->Set & pass On.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

This is for the system status and not by the ' Edit ->Status->User status->Set & pass On' process.

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go though the below link:-

http://scn.sap.com/thread/690352

Regards,

Sanjeev