cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two networks ackivities are linked with each other but after scheduling activity dates not changed.

surjitsingh1209
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Expers

I have created one project there are two networks N1 & N2 and both networks some activities are linked with each other. All activity have duration and relation with linked activities but after scheduling the N2 network dates not being updated as N1. Please help me what type of mistakes can be possible in this case.

Please reply as soon as posible.

Thanks & Regards

Surjit Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surjit,

You have posted it in wrong forum. You should have posted it in SAP Project Systems forum.

I have created one project there are two networks N1 & N2 and both networks some activities are linked with each other. 

Activities in network N1 are connected by relationship with activities in network N2?

All activity have duration and relation with linked activities but after scheduling the N2 network dates not being updated as N1.

What scheduling method you are using?

Please reply as soon as posible.

No need to mention this. Anyone who ever visits your thread on this forum will definitely respond, if they have some resolution for you. Forum rules clearly mention about this.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal