cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No certificate profile found

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I' implementing delivery Certificate at my client place. I have maintained all required configuration and master data in system. Now in test system I created one delivery and trying to print at QC20. When I click on print output button I get message - "No certificate profile found". I double check I have maintained MIC in profile and same exist in insp plan. Result recorded against MIC in lot. UD done & profile assignment done correctly, but still get same error message @ QC20.

Now I'm checking certificate profile in QC03. Everything looks okay here. So I click on "certificate view" button and I'm able to see print preview here for same batch for which I'm getting error @ QC20.

Created one more batch & delivery. Again got error message @ QC20 - "no certificate profile found", but through QC03 I'm able to print CoA. Can you help me to understand system behavior? What am I missing here?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eric,

You need to create the correct assignment for the certificate profile. This can be done in Transaction QC-15. These assignments require you to first create the assignment type and then provide the fields on the basis of which the assignment of the certificate profile will be carried out.

These could be

1. Material

2. Customer

3. Material Group

4. Sales org

or any combination of above.

For more details on assignment, please refer to the following link :-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/2d/3512ee448c11d189420000e829fbbd/content.htm

Thanks

Sahil

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Comment appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric

In order to automatically determine the certificate profile, assign the material to the profile using tcode QC15 'Create Certificate Profile Assignment' (for Assignment type QCA1).

Create a new delivery and check again.

Try this and get back...

Rgds