SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Idoc because of PL Stock in transfer exceeded by 1 PCS Message no. M7022

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

There is one error in IDOC ie Error in Idoc because of PL Stock in transfer exceeded by 1 PCS Message no. M7022.

after analysis, i found that there is a material doc for 303 movement type. so with mov type 305, this error should not occur.

AT deep analysis, i found that there is no entry in MB52 as stock in transit..thats why system is throwitg above error.

Now my question is ..how it is possible, if 303 has been done, we should able to do 305. but not..

thanks in advance.

With Regards,

Santosh

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh,

Kindly check the below thing

1. 305 has been done already or 303 movement has been reversed (check in MB51)

2. you are trying to do the 305 for qty greater than 303.

If none of above two happens, then please explain a bit more about Idoc process to post 305 movement.

(As normally , we use MB1B for this purpose)

0 Kudos

Hi Rudresh,

No reversal..in MB51, there is only entry for 303..

also 305 qty is same as 303.

regards

0 Kudos

303 will be reversed by 304. (u  need to check with reference to sending plant)

for 305, u need to chk with ref to receiving plat.

Hope u check the same.  

Plz let me know how/why are you using Idoc to post it. (if possible, explain your complete scenarion)

Also refer the below link, it may help you

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=235803997

0 Kudos

Hi Rudresh,

From DC stock is transfered with movement 303. Now at store , it is recived thru POS and when it is recieved at the store in POS, idoc is genearated which send to SAP to post 305.

There a single entry for material ie only 303 mov type.that link did not help me..thanks for refering link.

0 Kudos

Once we do 303 movement, it should increase the stock in receiving plant at Stock in Transfer(Plnt).

You can check it in MMBE

If it is not getting updated, then there is a problem while doing 303 movement.

If possible, do the 303 movement again and check whether entries are getting updated or not. If not, take help of your ABAPers to debug this issue

0 Kudos

HI Rudresh,

After 303 posting, Material document is created but there is no entry in MB52 for receiving site.. that's why this error is coming..my question was how it can happen in standard behavior..

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Are you using MB1B to post the document or any Z transaction?

If possible, could u plz provide the screen shot of the input given, while posting material document

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Posting of 303 mov is being done by BAPI.

0 Kudos

it's better to check it with your abap team..

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I checked already with ABAP and it is okay..one thing i forget to mentioned that it is happened randomly. For a number of article, it goes well but for some article , it did not.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Please correct the name..It's Rudresh, not Rahul...

Please refer the below note. It may help you.

Note 15932 - Stock value not updated for movements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every body,

Me too, i am dealing the same after transfer inter plant with 305, the Transit plant stock is not update, and i don't find US anywhere it seem's to be shrinked in a dark hole!!!!! how can i fixe it please help