cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting multiple Transport requests in Modifiable status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Now we have decided to delete old transport requests in Development system which are not released older than 6 months. We have more than 1200 requests which were not released more than 6 months older.

For deleting these modifiable requests, i've to unlock the object of that request and then change the owner of that requests and then only I can able to delete that particular request. But I can't do this for each and every requests. In SE03 I can't able to select multiple requests for unlocking objects.

Please tell me how can i select multiple requests for unlocking objects and to delete multiple modifiable requests in a go.

Thanks and Regards,

Santhosh Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tomas_black
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

just please be informed that there is no standard way for a mass deletion of modifiable transports, SAP does't recommend doing this as it can cause inconsistencies in the system.

Best regards,

Tomas Black

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi santhosh,

1. First copy all the transport request from the excel sheet—use one column to store the TR request

1. Run the transcation SE03 Request/task panelàdouble click unlock objects

Below screen will appear Click on below buttom marked in red 

2. Click on arrow button

4. Click on upload from clipboard.

In this way you can unlock all the objects of multiplr TRs.

Now steps to delete the TRS.recommended by SAP is:

1. Run the SE09/SE10 and start from the lowest request. First delete contents of that request and then delete the request. Keep on moving up till you have deleted all the requests.

Other workaround : There are several tables from where you need to delete the TRS.

1. E070 table which contain the status of the transport.Delete all the entries which have status 'D' which means which are modifiable.

2. Delete all the entries from table E071, which contains TRs object related information.Requirement is you need to know the TR request.

3. You also need to delete the entries from E07A , E070s also.

Write a join sql query which will be easier to you. this my suggestion.

Please provide marks if it is helpful.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashutosh,

Thanks for your reply.

But I've tried all the steps previously itself. The screenshot you have provided is fine. But in the very next step when I give multiple request numbers in that screen, It will ask me to select any one request from that. Please try yourself for selecting more requests for unlocking objects. Its not allowing to select multiple requests.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also in table E070 is not allowing for deletion of entries.

I've tried.

Please give me some other alternate solutions.

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi santhosh,

Can you tell me the error while executing the sql code.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't try any sql code. in SE16, the delete option was disabled for the request entries. We can't delete. Also we can't able to unloack object for multiple requests.

Regards,

Santhosh Kumar.

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use SQL code :

Delete the entries from :

1. delete from SAPSR3.E070 where TRSTATUS='D' ;

2. delete from SAPSR3.E071 where TRKORR='give the tr request name'

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member

Hi Ashutosh,

Thank you for the query. I think I can use this.

But this query will delete all requests which are in modifiable  status. But I want the requests which were created in the past six months. I don't want those requests to be deleted.

Also in both the table I've to delete the entries or deleting the entries in any one table is enough?

Thanks and Regards,

Santhosh Kumar.