cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP Trans and shp. scheduling using condition technique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am seeing a starange situation. We are implementing GATP in SAP SCM EHP1 and I can't find the standard 'SCHEDL (scheduling schema)' there.

I can't find anything in this Tcode.

I should be able to find it under:

Implementation Guide (IMG) for SAP SCM under Advanced Planning and Optimization ® Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP) ® Transportation and Shipment Scheduling®Scheduling Using the Condition Technique --> Maintain Control for scheduling.

I maintained the SCHEDL but it is not allowing me to mainatin condition types below it.

Please let me know if you any one has come across this error or any suggestions.

Regards,

BS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BS,

You should never have to maintain this strategy, it is delivered with SCM as standard.  I am told that these items are configured as unchangeable, although I have never tried to add or delete them.  So, it makes sense that you cannot maintain.

I just tried on a 5.0 system and a 7.0 EH2 and I had no problem locating these.

Assuming that you don't have an authorization issue, I suggest you raise a message with SAP.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

Thanks for the reply.I am working on SCM 7.0 EHP1 . I am going to raise this to SAP . I found a few notes 622112( older version),  906418( old note) , 1647834(may be applicable for me )   .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Used 622112 and the standard config appeared. Problem solved.

Answers (0)