cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while publishing orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm doing some checks inside a BAdi(/sapapo/smoy_pub_app) in APO on sales order and if it doesn't pass through those checks i should not pass , hence i'm deleting those orders.

However, the system still thinks its being passed to R/3 and the record is being locked. how can i overcome this issue. Is there any variable inside thru which i can tackle this problem or Is there any functionmodule so that i can update the status.

Regards,

Kranthi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kranthi - You are not using the correct BADI - the BADI you are using allows data that is not naturally sent to R3 to be added. According to IMG you sholuld use APOCFPCO to influence the publication of sales order data from SAP APO to SAP R/3 which use the following user exits:

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_G_CO_002

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_G_CO_003

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_G_CO_005

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_G_CO_006

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_G_CO_007

You will need to investigate each exit to determine which to use.

Andy

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Could you please give me some more information on this. I tried to populate some values in debugging mode in one of these user exits. But, couldnt see those entries in R/3

Could you please be specific about the strucure which has to be influenced so that I will get the customer specific data in R/3.

Thanks,

Babu Kilari