cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to deactivate QM inspection for a movement type in particular plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to know whether can I deactivate QM inspection for a movement type in particular plant.

for example

stock transfer between plant 0001 and plant 0002 using movement type 301 here quality inspection is done at receiving end.

but

stock transfer between plant 0001 and plant 0003 using movement type 301 here quality inspection is not done.

now is there any option that i could deactivate inspection for 301 mvt in plant 0003 or should i have to create new movement type.

thanks in advance

prashant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi prashant,

For your scenario no need to deactivate the QM inspection for a movement type.

for example

stock transfer between plant 0001 and plant 0002 using movement type 301 here quality inspection is done at receiving end.

Please assign the inspection type 08 and tick on Post to inspection stock in Material master of the Plant 0002.

but

stock transfer between plant 0001 and plant 0003 using movement type 301 here quality inspection is not done.

Same way please remove the inspection type 08 in Material master of the plant 0003.

Now if you do the stock trans b/w plant 0001 and plant 0002 using movement type 301 inspection lot will be generate in plant 0002.Same way inspection lot will not be generate in plant 0003.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is your issue resolved?

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not deactivate the Quality inspection for 301 mov. type because it affect to plant 0002. If you deactivate quality inspection for 301 you can not do Quality inspection for any plant. Better way you make copy of 301 mov. type & deactivate quality for this mov. type. & use for plant 0003.

Go to OMJJ -> enter mov. type that u copy -> select Deactivate Quality Inspection -> tick for copy mov. type.

Hope this will help you....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasant ,

It is tacken care by material master . You can remove or maintain  the inspection type 08/89 for respective plant that did not want to do qualiti posting .

I thing u will clear abt...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask your MM consultant to create a Z301 (customized) movement type which should be the replica for 301 movement type through OMJJ. In that ask him to deactivate QM inspection. Ask your user to use Z301 movement type whenever he is transferring from plant 0001 to 0003.

Hope this will suffice your requirement.

Regards / US