cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not release billing document for accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I create Billing Document with net value = 0 but I don't see FI Document of Billing Document, although the posting status of billing document is C-Posting Document has been created.

Please help me solve this issue

Thanks,

BinhTC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BinhTC,

You can create billing document with zero net value.But,t here is no possibility to create accounting document with zero net value. And also its not a genuine one.

Thanks,

Yogesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tran,

What would be the entry for Debit document when the promotion'll gonna end??? Could you please specify your requirement with some real example and accounting entry if possible???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tran Cong Binh

The answer lies with the questions itself only.

What you will debit with "Zero" and will credit with "Zero"...Nothing.

Thus there will be no entry and its status will be C-Posting Document has been created.This is standard behavior of SAP. and when you go via VF02 and click on Accounting after giving billing document number, you will the the other document number which have been posted.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Mishra,

I want to create Billing Document for free good with net value = 0 when the ending of promotion, so that, i create debit document. The billing is sucessfullly but I dont see FI document of billing.

Please help me solve this issue

Thanks,

BinhTC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tran Cong Binh

In standard SAP, you have to post some amount 0.01 or something to hit the accounting, without any value you can't do the postings.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tran cong Binh !

In your scenario as per my knowledge there will not be any postings to recievebles account,if you  have a value it takes in debit or credit,updates and generates fi document.