cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested delivery date vs delivery schedule date in STO with ATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm using availability check when creating Stock transport order. Some customers ( othe plant) requires to be delivered in a specific day ( for ex Monday, Tuesday,...). In the delivery schedule the system proposes some times the date which doesn't correspond to the delivery day of the customer.  I created calendars which I assign to unloading point for each customer, but it's not enough...

Can you tell me which setting should be done?

Thx in advance.

A.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Surely you know it, but SAP Note 498149 - FAQ: Availability check in purchasing is always useful. Other useful note related with your question is SAP Note 498143 - FAQ: Stock transfer with delivery in purchasing, question 2.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Experts,

I cutomised Goods receiving hours table "V_TVWA" . Say Z01 for Monday, Z02 for tuesday,...I assigned this in customer master record, tab unloading point ( goods receiving hours). When I create the STO, the ATP proposes shedule line which does not take into account de goods receiving day. Say, the system proposes a shedule line for 01/23 eventhough the goods receivind day is a friday ( 01/24).

Any help please.

Thanks.

A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our system, we use the Planning Calendar of the receiving plant (MRP 2 tab in material master).  This controls the date product is received.

Planning calendars can be created/maintained using transaction MD25/MD26.

Gina