cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File (FTP) to file (Sftp) scenario without ESR...

0 Kudos

hi ,

i have created 2 below scenarios

scenario 1:

scenario is file(ftp) to file (sftp) without ESR.

i created configuration everything but i strucked in below case. please give me some suggestions to solve it?

Need to rename files on directory/folder on SFTP location after processing them in SAP(here also using file adapter to create files on sap server). Is there a way we can achieve this? Or else we might need to archive the files from SFTP location from one directory/folder location to another directory/folder location after processing the incoming files in SAP. Is this possible? If yes, how can we do it? Is there an OS command or something else that we can utilize to either rename the files on SFTP location or archive the files to another directory/folder on SFTP location?

scenario 2:

Here also same scenario i.e.. file to file without ESR.

i created configuration everything but i strucked in below  case.

Need to update the files on directory/folder location on SFTP with increment number for e.g. A0001, A0002, A**** etc. Is there a way specifically to achieve this on SFTP?

i refers below links but i dont know exately it is support / not . if support then pls tell me how to create Script and where we need to use that script ? 

for scenario1: refer Rajasekhar blog

http://scn.sap.com/people/rajasekhar.reddy14/blog

for scenario2 :

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/More+with+the+File+Adapter

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How SAP processing those files, any program reading files once files are avaible in FTP? ask ABAP team to change the file name once they process it, even you could request them to archive the file with different name ,this is very much possible.

0 Kudos

Thank you Raja Sekhar for given response ...

actually my req is, 

is there any OS command for archive the files from one folder location to another folder location on SFTP and one more is add increment number to file on SFTP ?

thanks,