cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reverse of cancelled invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one SD invoice 900000, I cancel it using VF11 and get a cancelled invoice 900003, so how to reverse 900003?

because we only have few SD invoice in the testing system, we want to make use of limited invoice, we want to test VF11 on 900000 again and again, what are the steps to follow?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi shiva in standard sap or any erp there is no process to cancel already cancelled invoice ,but if u want to utlize amount then u can do it by invoice correction request.So but you are using intesting env'ment it is not neccesary and bçoz u have number invoices..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva

Point 1:

Can you please tell me in practical " What will be reversal of reversal", SAP is designed so beautifully that if you will see the entries you will get to know why its not doing so.

Now,

because we only have few SD invoice in the testing system, we want to make use of limited invoice, we want to test VF11 on 900000 again and again, what are the steps to follow?

Few invoices in testing system... you can create as many as new invoices and this will now only enhance your performance but also you can test Z Reports in great deal if you will create more invoice and can see its effects in GL aslo...in nutshell it will help you to analyze system in great deal.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva Kumar,

You can create the new billing document with reference to delivery document after canncelling the billing doucment bu you cannot cancell the cancelled invoice, because there is no billing type assinged in the standar cancellation billing type S1.   Please have a look into this thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2114239

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2059920

Best Regards,

MH

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use Search. This question comes up at least once a month, it seems. It's not possible to reverse a cancellation, doesn't matter if it's a test or productive system.

You can just create a new invoice for the same preceding document as the cancelled one and cancel again. Rinse-wash-repeat. Or, if specific document # is of some significance, then archive the documents and reset the number range. But it might be too much of a hassle.