cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving of COPA Settings to Another client of Another Server.

ashok_kumar15
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear CO Gurus,

This is issue is very rare I think.

Our project is related to testing of best practices.

We have 2 servers. There is no relation B/W these servers.

We are activating standard BC SETS of two countries(Given by sap) in two clients(100,200) in one server(BP1) and

other two countries BC Sets in another 2 clients(300,400) in another server(BP2).

(We are changing org structure with one tool for differentiation of different countries)

So, now we are merging these 4 countries in one client of any one server (BP1).

Ex:  we merge in Client 500 in  BP1 server.

AT that time merging in one client, The two countries operating concern total setting are coming from BP1. 

But The other two countries operating concerns are not moving to this new client from that 2nd server(BP2).

Here  I understood,

1)  

1)   If we activate and merging in the same client COPA SETTINGS are moving.

2)    2)  If we activate in one server and merging another client of another server, the COPA SETTINGS are not moving.

How can we move the copa settings of the two countries of 2nd server To the merge client.

Please help in this issue.

Thanks

AShok

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ashok_kumar15
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I didn't get any reply on this

Please throw some light on this.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here u need to create TR manually thruough KE3I, Then when u moving with BC sets, u need add these TR'S into that one, Here you need to mind that it will not create manually.

When doing copa, these tables are different like ex: CE1XXXX, CE2XXXX, Etc.. so here xxxx= ope concern.

after moving you need to regenerate operating concern in new system, then it will be activating in new system.

Hope it helps.

Answers (0)