Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urzent:Receiver JDBC adapter Error resource Pool error

former_member189441
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI

I am working on RFC-> JDBC scenario. Everything was working fine in our DEV system. so we have moved the changes to QA. and even after moving the changes to QA it was working fine, But it stopped working and giving the below error from past 10 days..

Note : The issue is intermittent and not happening for all messages..If i trigger 3 messages 2 messages are getting processes properly and 1 message is failing with the below error. The failed messages is retring 3 times and strange thing is,  it is  not getting successful even in 2nd or 3rd attempt.

If it is unable to find the resource in the pool atleast in the next retry it should get success right?

if i send 4 messages  3 success 2 waiting (after that system error)

if i send 1 messages  1 waiting (after that system error)

com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection to URL : com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The TCP/IP connection to the host has failed. java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

As there are successful messages, its not a driver and connection problem

in JDBC receiver channel the parameters are,

Max concurrency : 3
Pool waiting time : 1min ( 60000ms)
Disconnect each time from DB (enabled)
Batch mode ( enabled)

Please help me ASAP on this issue.

Thanks,
Murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Try with STOP/START channel, otherwise make false changes in Channel - SAVE-ACTIVATE and check whether Cache status is green or not. Then try to run the interface.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

When you restart JDBC channel when message getitng processed then this issue occurs(as per my exp).

Remedy for this issue is when channel is idle or showing error then stop and start the channel, after some time message gets processed,if message status moved to system error then resend manually after JDBC adapter status green.

Why are you using Disconnect each time from DB, this creates performance issue ,so uncheck this box.

What type of opertion are you performing on data base?

Regards,

Raj