cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check the authorizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please tell how can i check the authorizations, roles and the objects provided to all the users , except suim transaction.As i want to download the data and also want to sagregate the same , so would like to request to provide me the transaction where i can download all the data in a single strech and can get the consolidated data of all the required details.Eagerly waiting for the solution.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can download UST* and USR* tables.

a lot of fun for you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I m confused with the reply can u give the steps to do so.Is there any process (transaction) through which i can get the requried data.

Also request you to provide me the steps for the downloading of data which i require.As u had mentioned to download UST* and USR* tables.Please help me with the steps to do so.

Waiting for the your advise

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

If you want to download data from any table to you PC in a file format the:

*Execute transaction SE16

*Provide the table name

*Choose to view contents of the table

*Provide filter during selection criteria (if any)

*Choose System -

> List -

> Save... -

> Local file.

*Choose to save in format as per your choice

Regards,

Ammey Kesarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammey,

Thanks for the information provided.But request you to provide me the steps to check the table mentioned(usr* and ust*).As my main concern is i want the information about the users authorizations along with its object type.I had tried with suim but in that i will get one by one user where what to do if i have around 100 users.It is difficult to do so.

Thanks in advance.

Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammey,

Thanks for the helplful suggestion, i got the details of the authorization profiles and the objects also.But im now facing problem is, which authorization (such as the which transaction a particular user or all users are having.)As the list of ust12 gives me info about the object, authorization,and fields too but not the data of transactions assigned and their respective usernames.Please suggest me where i can get the information of these details.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

follow Ammey Kesarkar's advice, export all these tables, import them in Excel, use VLOOKUP function and have fun!