cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing (PR00)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i have created a new pricing procedure. I now need the system to populate the PR00 in the conditions screen of an item and user manually inputs the price .

currently, i will have to select PR00 and then maintain price to it. and i dont want to create a condition record for the PR00 condition type.

Can any one provide me a solution to achieve the desired.

My PR00 Conditon type settings manual entries :  No limitaitons is set in V/06. and my pricing procedure has got PR00 default conditon in ovkk.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Phani,

Please remove the Access Sequence from your specific Condition and set Manual Enteries in your Condition as blank. Also, uncheck the Manual option in your Pricing Procedure. Hope this'll gonna work out for your case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks , this solved my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi can any one guide me the below,

i want to enter Header conditon HB00. and when i wanted to enter it is in display. now the requirement is i need that display as HB00 in display and value to be enabled or i wan HB00 an entirely a manual input. can any one guide me on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove the access sequence if already there..Activate manual entry in pricing procedure..

This will work for you .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Phani,

You can follow the same procedure as mentioned in my previous interaction for HB00 Condition type. Also, try this remove the Access Sequence from your specific Condition and set Manual Enteries in your Condition as 'C'. Check it as Required option in your Pricing Procedure. now you can enter the condition value in header manually, moreover you can make it as an item condition too by following the same thing. It worked at my end. please check and revert.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My problem here is i am unable to see PR00 as i see ZCOM.. what Config do i need to do to acheive PR00 to be displayed. and the value for PR00 is entered manually.

Thanks

Phani

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Click on analysis button in condition tab and click on PR00 and paste that screen here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi please find the screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear phani vanka,

you may not maintained the price in VK11. kindly check it.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

please check this very useful link and see the scenarios. Check which scenario is yours and adopt the same

http://www.learnsaptips.com/2012/06/manual-field-in-pricing-procedure-vs.html

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can try with one more way.

Maintain the access sequence for the PR00 and maintain the condition record with zero value..Put manual entry has priority in condition type,,In this case PR00 itself will appear in the condition only you need to enter the values

Do revert if any issue

Raneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tick the option Manual in your pricing procedure and tick required entry also if needed..So that system wont allow you to save the order without price

Raneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have  tested the same scenario with 

Option C in v/06  and  activated required entry in v/08.

When I am creating sales order , getting an error like basic price PR00 missing.

If  I enter the value in the amount filed then the it is properly updating against PR00

check whether this is ok for you

Raneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Please set in V/06 C Manual entry has priority

Hope this will help you

Regards

AJC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still can't get the desired result...is PR00 conditon type maintainence having supplement pricing procedure affecting the desired result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is nothing related to supplement condition type, I hope you dont have supplement condition on PR00, have you? If yes, then when PR00 evoked in pricing procedure, also the dependent condition type will come into picture.

If you want to enter manually every time, just in condition type set manual entry and in pricing procedure tick on manual entry and set it mandatory if required.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Jaydeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jay patel,

My scenario is testing but dont know some how i am not able to achieve.

I am using standard pricing condition type PR00. and a Z pricing procedure.

now that what all i need is at sales order line item to input price for an item i always need to key in condition type as PR00 and value.

i only need to key in the value against the PR00.

Can any one give me the check list at ocnifguraiton level so as to acheive.

Thanks

Phani vanka.