cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc segment duplicated in the target structure.

former_member601528
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My scenario is File to Idoc inbound scenario. In my source csv file there is Billing and Shipping data is coming, in the target customized idoc, i have only one customer segment to map it. so i have duplicated the customer segment and mapped the billing data and shipping data.in target side i have one field CUST_TYPE(SH/SP) SH for shipping and SP for billing. Duplication is acceptable in the PI side.

when i have generated the idoc in we02, the segment i have duplicated appearing in the red colour. Data is coming properly for this segment but showing in red colour. why it's showing in red colour, previously it's showing in blue colour. Can you please give me valuable suggestions in this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Aravind P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aravindh,

It is always better that SAP team change the occurrence of Customer Segment at their IDoc metadata and then you upload the IDoc in your ESR and update metadata in IDX2. May be SAP system is not allowing this duplicate Customer Segment.

former_member601528
Participant
0 Kudos

The customer segment occurrence is 0...999, and we had two customer types. Shipping SH & Billing SP. Only one cust_type field is available in the customer segment. that is why i have duplicated the customer segment.I'm i doing wrong anything.....?

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aravindh,

The status in we02: Application document not posted, Make an entry in all fields where required.

above error is saying that some manditory data required for  Billing and Shipping data is missing please check with abap or functional guys for thr same .

Regrads

Praveen Reddy

former_member601528
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have missed some mandatory data in the mapping program, after providing the data to all the mandatory fields, my scenario is working properly. Thanks for your valuable suggestions......

Thanks,

Aravind

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Copy WE02 IDoc screen shot and paste here.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravindh,

What is your inbound IDOC status is showing in Status Records.  Did u see any error there.

Thanks,

Satish.

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your IDOC is in ERROR Status mean it is not updated to your DB table in ECC, i.e  not posted to DB.

So You can not check this data in the respective applicaition.

It may be beacause of missing mandatory fields at IDOC side.

Please check them in ur IDOC.

Regards,

Sreeni.

former_member601528
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

The status in we02: Application document not posted, Make an entry in all fields where required.

I checked in BD87 and i reprocess the idoc, but the status has not changed yet.

Is it correct procedure to duplicate  the segment in XI for a target Customized Idoc strucutre for creating two segments at the target side?

Regards,

Aravind

former_member601528
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sreenivas,

How to know which fields are mandatory in ECC side for the respective idoc structure. and please let me know, is it permissible to duplicate the segment in Xi in design part to generate to customer segments. Because i have duplicated the one customer segment to two customer segments.

Please give some inputs in this issue also.

Regards,

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

If you have ABAP team or Functional team to know the detailed error.

I think as per the error, Idoc is not receiving the values for all fields.

Thanks,

Satish.

former_member601528
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

I want to know what are the mandatory fields, i need to pass to the idoc. do we have any option to check in the data base tables in ECC, according to error 51 i'm getting here.

Thanks,

Aravind

former_member601528
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Can you let me know, Duplication of idoc segment is correct process or not to generate the two segments from a single segmet.

Thanks,

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravindh,

Duplicationg of Idoc Segment is correct only.  To check the error detaily check the status records, is that showing any error.

Thanks,

Satish.