cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in sm58 (ECC) using IDoc_AAE adapter in SAP PI 7.31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to receive an IDoc from SAP ECC using IDoc_AAE adapter in SAP PI 7.31.

We have done the required configurations for the same.

1. Created JCO RFC provider.

2. Used the JCO RFC provider created in the above step as Program ID in "inboundRA" resource adapter.

3. Created RFC destination of type 'T' in ECC and configured with Program ID specified in "inboundRA" resource adapter.

Connection Test for RFC destination created in ECC was successfull.

We are facing two issues:

1.But we are getting the below error in SM58 ECC transaction while sending the idoc to PI.

Error: Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on host XXXX, ProgId =XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_XXX: Object not found in lookup of IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS.registered entries for FuctionName=JNDIName : {}

2. We are getting the below error in IDoc Sender channel.

Attached the screenshots for the same.

Error Screenshot:

channelError.jpg

Channel Configuration:

channelConfiguraion.jpg

Any suggestions for resolving the issue.

Regards,

Veerendra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You all for your replys...

First of all we are facing issue in the sender idoc communication channel itself.

Error: Ack Destination unavailable.

When i have clicked on Ping Channel (channel Ping Status), i am getting the below error.

Error:

Feauture Name: Channel Record Integrity Test

Feature Description: Channel Record was not updated appropriately.

Regards,

Veerendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue got resolved by following the below steps....

1. It is mandatory to specify Ack Destination value in IDoc_AAE sender channel. The value should be an RFC destination name which is connecting to your SAP ECC system.

2. In inboundRA resource adapter, the value for the property "local" should be set to "true".

Regards,

Veerendra.

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check the below blog:

http://scn.sap.com/message/13699421

"For IDoc Communication channel to be identified by the request from Sender System, Sender Agreement need to be in place. Also, Name the IDoc should match with Sender Interface name without any wrappers"

Former Member
0 Kudos

did exactly what they said, but no luck

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is looking NWA settings issue, please compare with this blog once again.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2010/10/21/pixi-pi-73-new-java-based-idoc-ad...

Regards,

Sreeni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

replying behalf of Veerendra, we have done all those configurations mentioned in the blog. but still we are facing this issue.

can you please suggest?

Thank You,

Madhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no need to explicitly create JCO RFC provider (XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID) for "inboundRA"..Remove the created jco RFC provider and then test it?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have removed, then i am getting error in the RFC destination