cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price - Automatic Updation in a sale order when ship to party is changed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any user exit or ABAP work to  trigger the price "Automatically" when the ship to party is changed ?  (ie; when we change the ship to party and choose enter in a sale order, the price should changed Automatically.)

maintaining the price for Ship to party in pricing condition and in item condition "Update" - > the value is reflecting correctly. This is perfect.

But all we need is when , we change the ship to party, the price should change "Automatically".

Is there a solution of this Issue ?? Pls Guide .....

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prince_joshi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know its old query, but I have a similar issue where I needed Re-pricing should happen whenever there is change in Ship to party moreover my requirement is about re-trigger pricing each time if any value at line item also get change.

Could you please help.

Regards,
Prince

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING* for changes in VBAP and VBKD (in SAPMV45A), you can see them in include MV45AFZB, but I can't find any for changes in VBPA. But I suggest to see SAP Note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF and related notes, surely it will suggest a solution.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the Reply.

But still. (via note: 24832) I couldn't get a clear idea on how the price change with respect to change in VBPA (ship to party). Plz advice.

thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried hitting the "Enter" key after changing the Ship To Party ?  Why I am asking this is because, after changing the Ship To Party, if you just place your mouse in some field directly without doing this, no change will happen.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did hit enter . still the value remains unchanged !! 

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you can read in note 24832 and in the related SAP Note 26115 - Conditions not updated during field change, the changes are only in tables VBAP and VBKD. I suggest you to try doing it in two steps. First, with a change in VBPA for the partner role, change any field in VBKD (for instance, clear VBKD-INCO2, it's an idea, and do the settings for this field for incompletion procedure). In the second step, change this field (eg: VBKD-INCO2) and then use the USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBKD. This userexits work in module-pool, ie, during the dialog steps it could be triggered. Be careful, so see SAP Note 178328 - Problems due to incorrect user exits in SD.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Message was edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa