SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Terms in FICA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am hanged up in the configuration of payment terms for fica. Payment terms used by the client is as follows:

if Payment is made:

1.     upto 6th day of calender month then Rebate @ 2% will be allowed,

2.     from 7th day to 9th day then rebate @ (2-X(0.025 per day)) will be allowed,

3.     from 10th to 30th day of calender month then rebate @ (1.925-X(0.033 per day)) will be allowed.

Please help me and how to configure it.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Manish:

FICA payment terms only support one level of cash discount.  In order to handle this requirement you would have to build an enhancement somewhere/somehow.  I do not recommend it.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I think you can do this have you checked the configuration under terms of payment -

SPRO>Financial Accounting >Accounts receivables and payables > Business transactions > either under incoimg or outgoing invoices there is configuration node for terms of payment and it has step wise rebate process.

thanks,

Vikram

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Manish:

FICA payment terms only support one level of cash discount.  In order to handle this requirement you would have to build an enhancement somewhere/somehow.  I do not recommend it.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

rahul_paldiwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Manish : Mite need enhancement in one of the clearing events... It comes up with it's own complications:

1. Partial / Full clearing and when the rebate should be applied

2. Dishonours ...esp. direct debit dishonours

3. Final Bill etc....

shah_viraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

We have implemented this kind of requirement in our client, using FQEVENTS number 110. write a code in that event to achieve slab wise discount mapping. Let me know if you need more help on the same.

Thanks

Viraj