cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Question orders --> cxml

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the following scenario where we are mapping from ORDERS05 to cXML - everything is fine to get different ship to locations on different PO line items for all suppliers but two - for these two suppliers it has to be like this :

If a PO document is created like so ...

Ship-To Address One in the header.

Ship-To Address Two in line item 1.

Ship-To Address Three in line item 2.

Ship-To Address Two in line item 3.

The requirement is that these suppliers both require, in this example, TWO PO's:

one with line items 1 and 3 going to Ship-To Address Two,

and the other for line item 2 going to Ship-To Address Three.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

SAA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in target mapping create two Orders05.i.e. mutimapping

for one Orders04 map one with line items 1 and 3 going to Ship-To Address

for other Two,and the other for line item 2 going to Ship-To Address Three

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is just an example each line item could come with any ship to address. What we have to do is gather all the line items with the same ship to addresses and write out seperate cXML files. The source is an IDOC Orders05.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

use node functions like remove context and you get all input in a single queue now use our condition and collect all this into diffrent variables and at least create 2 different IDOC one for each

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you think I should be creating more IDOCS - even though it is the source and this is an outbound message? I really only need to create more cXML files - one for each ship to location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it is outbound not required create cXML twice instead of IDOC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

group the line items based on ship to address and map to receiver...if you want to have two messages..

we can do this with formatbyexample MM standard function .. see two inputs one input values line items and second one is shipto address..

you can have multimapping and based on interface mapping you can do it on condition...

see below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/42/ed364cf8593eebe10000000a1553f7/content.htm

Please clarify exactly input and output structure...if possible..

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much .. here is the format of the source and target ..

In the target - the logic is based on a particular supplier number in the EDI_DC40 record - if true then ..

for E1EDK01_POSNR ( this is the line item number)

there will be a ship to address - this is made up of ( street num, street, city etc..)

these are the segments that make up the address ..

E1EDKA1_NAME1

E1EDKA1_STRAS

E1EDKA1_ORT01

E1EDKA1_PSTLZ

E1EDKA1_LAND1

Here is the structure of the IDOC ( simple terms )

IDOC

|------EDI_DC40

|------E1EDK_01 ( this is where we find the po line item number )

|------E1EDKA1 ( this is where we find the Address )

On the target side it is a cXML po document and and if the above supplier is "x" then I want to gather all PO line items that have the same ship to address and create seperate messages

i.e.. if the IDOC has 13 line items that have 4 different ship to address between them - the result would be 4 cXML documents