cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Multiple CLFMAS from MDM to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our current MDM ECC interface we are sending one CLFMAS from MDM to ECC. The current class we are sending is a custom class (MDM) in class type 010. Now we want to send one more class (Z_CRED_SUSMM) under class type ZLV.

I tried creating multiple segements in CLFMAS and send, but CLFMAS does not allow more than one segement.

I also tried sending a second CLFMAS but in the partner profile configuration it does allow to maintain CLFMAS twice.

So, What could be the solution to send two classes from MDM to ECC.

Please advice.

PTM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try sending 2 CLFMAS idocs for the same material? PI team can separate the information related to different classes in different CLFMAS idocs(both idocs would be referenced by same Material Number). Now to avoid failure of CLFMAS from failing because of Locks during processing, you can mention some sequence in the CLFMAS(populate it in E1AUSPM segment) and in Idoc Processing Program, make sure that idocs are processed in defined sequence and with appropriate time delay to avoid any failures in ECC. You can try this approach in development and see if it works out.

Please let me know your observations.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankush Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Forgot to add one line that no need to add CLFMAS twice in the Inbound parameters of Partner Profile.

It should work without adding it twice. Thank you.