Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incorrect Selling Price relate to decimal Point

former_member229716
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP,

Need your help,

I have Lubricant Item with Material No PL123. In Material Master Basic Data View i have Maintain OuM under 'L' (liter).

I also have maintain the OuM conversion factor in 'additional data' from 1DR <=> 18L. this is because, purchase from vendor using 'DR'

and Selling is using 'L'.

My Selling Price for 1DR is $220.00, When i maintain selling price, i cannot use DR as the selling Price. The Selling Price Must be in 'L'.

so i divide $220.00/18L = $12.22222222. When i maintain the selling price in VK11, it can only take 2 decimal point. so the selling price

that i maintain in VK11 is $12.22.

When my customer purchase the Item PL123 for 1DR, my selling price in sales order become $219.96. The price in Sales order is less than the actual Price by $0.04. to get the actual price, how to fix this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When i maintain the selling price in VK11, it can only take 2 decimal point. so the selling price

Try to maintain condition record per 1000 litre and try.  This means, your condition record would be $12222.22 and your net value will tally exactly.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fairul nizam,

In most of the business senearios they will round up the decimals because of this case.

Check with the field "rounding rule" for that particular condition type in V/06.

And also check with the conversions of unit of measures in material master.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fairulnizam,

As per your requirement please do the following

maintain alternate unit of measure properly

also in material master sales org tab set sales unit as DR

Now in VK11 set 1DR =220

System will automatically take care of this

1L=12.22

1DR=220

Hope this will help you

Regards

AJC

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are maintaining the Conversion between DR and L, you can maintain the price master in DR, and system will convert it in sales order as per the Order Unit (Litre). Check it.

Else try to set the Decimal Point of Currency in OY04.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand