cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

Has any of you ever used LSMW for data migration and conversion in SRM ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nina,

I think there are some standard LSMW objects that you can use, but they're not for main SRM objects such as PO, Contracts, Vendor List, etc. OSS strongly did not recommend recording the transactions behind to be used in LSMW / BDC (though it may work OK). I would look for function modules / BAPI instead.

Cheers,

Foh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Foh,

Do you have some documentation for this?

If yes , can you pl. share on follow ID

dinesh.powale@googlemail.com

BR

Dinesh

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Foh,

Will be interested too by this documentation

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

I should clarify. It was not an OSS note, but rather communication with OSS support, hence I do not have a reference to an official documentation.

There was a time when I wanted to load orders and contracts into SRM4.0 via LSMW and I got it to work OK; but decided to use the FM route after a little advice from SAP.

Just a thought. ;D

Cheers,

Foh

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the clarifications

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Foh

Thanks for your answer, it is very helpful , if you dont mind can you please send me step by step documenton how you loaded the contracts or any other document that might be helpful.......PLEASE!!!!!!

Quick question were you loading legacy contracts via LSMW or SAP R/3 contracts ?

email me at sophy.moumakoe@lejara.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nina,

For Contacts upload see this document:

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/CABFAISMM/CABFAISMM.pdf

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Foh,

can you please tell me which Function Module you used to load contracts in SRM? Also, have you some documentation about data migration in SRM ?

f.bazzarelli@libero.it

Thank you in advance,

Fiore

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Foh,

can you please tell me which Function Module you used to load contracts in SRM? Also, have you some documentation about data migration in SRM ?

f.bazzarelli@libero.it

Thank you in advance,

Fiore