cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we have access to Schedule line dates which are being delivered currently from VL10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am looking for certain inputs. in scenario which we are facing issues.

We have implemented changes in copy control for Sales order-> Delivery to append scheduled delivery date from VBEP to Combination criteria(ZUKRL). So, this will make sure Delivery line items are splitted/grouped based on Scheduled delivery date.

But the problem we face here is. In case of multiple confirmed schedule lines.

For ex: Sales Order containing 2 line items

Line item 1 having 2 confirmed schedule lines.

01-01-2013

15-02-2013

Line item 2 having 1 confirmed schedule line

01-01-2013

So, when we create delivery for date 01-01-2013. I select only items of 01-01-2013 and try to create delivery. System gets in the copy control routine. Updates Delivery date for each schedule line item in ZUKRL in consecutive loop. We are not able to control this updation. I mean we are not able to identify which Schedule line is system trying to deliver now.

So,finally for first line item, value in ZUKRL is 15022013. Though currently i am only trying to deliver items of 01-01-2013. I understand this is because i am using VBEP to append the dates.

Can anyone suggest where i can get the exact line items being delivered. Do we have any table or any other source where i can get this. So, we'll update only that to the combination criteria.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thank you so much for your help in advance.

Thanks

Dhilipan Sundararajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether VL10E meets your requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VL10A after running the report press (SHIFT + F1) and then from change layout button (CTRL+F8), you can select the required field which you want in this. The fields required by you related to schdule line is available so I hope your requirement will be fulfilled.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitesh,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, i understand if i change the layout i can view the schedule line information. But consider, i select only 2 schedule lines to be delivered.

And in the copy control routine code, we are using VBEP to append the schedule line date to ZUKRL.

But as you know, VBEP holds all 3 Schedule lines. So, i need some point where i can only have the schedule lines which are currently trying to be delivered.

So, i can use the date from that to be appended to ZUKRL. Rather appending the Delivery date of Schedule lines which is not delivered.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Dhilipan

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created one order with four schedule line:

Now go to VL10A:

Input Screen:

Output Screen:

Output shows which Order is pending for delivery as per the schedule line, and accordingly create the Delivery, as per the user selection.

If yourrequirement is different then, I am afraid that I am not able to understand your requirement, kindly explain your requirement again with more details and if possible with example.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitesh,

Thanks for your response.

Whatever you said and showed me is perfectly right. System delivers based on the schedule lines i select here.

But my problem is, i am not able to identify it in the code- routine .  I wanted to know, if i can get this info.(that is schedule line which is currently selected and trying to be delivered). I only have access to VBEP which holds all the confirmed schedule lines for Sales order item.

I need to fetch this info in the routine, so i can use that particular scheduled delivery date to append in ZUKRL.

Thanks

Dhilipan

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your exact requirement related to Routine (ZUKRL) ??

What is the functionality of Routine and where you are planning to use it and why?

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Lets consider i want to split/group the sales order deliveries based on the scheduled delivery date. So, for this scenario if i use VBEP date to update it in ZUKRL.

Whenever there are cases with multiple confirmed schedule lines.

ex: Sales order

Line item1:

Total qty reqd: 10

1) Schedule line 1: 5 on 2nd Jan,2013

2) Schedule line 2: 5 on 2nd Feb,2013

Line item2:

Total qty req: 10

1) Schedule line 1: 10 on 2nd Jan,2013.

So, in this scenario. when i update dates from VBEP.

I am creating Delivery only for line items with Delivery date as 2nd Jan,2013 from VL10E.

It will append ZUKRL as follows: for Sales order line item 1: ZUKRL= 20130202

Sales order line item 2: ZUKRL:20130102

Which eventually leads Delivery split. But actually i expect both items to be consolidated. As i am only trying to delivery items of 2nd Jan,2013. So, ZUKRL should have been 20130102 for both the line items.

The reason being i am using VBEP in loop and updating the dates. And we don't have the visibility for the schedule lines which is being delivered currently. So, system replaces the last confirmed Schedule line date in ZUKRL.

I tried my best. Hope you got the issue.

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In addition to my earlier response. ZUKRL refers to combination criteria. When we expect Delivery split/grouping based on certain criteria. we append that to this field. so eventually system splits/groups sales order items if they r similar or not.

This is done in copy control routine in VTLA.

Thanks

Dhilipan

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have not mentioned whether Line Item 1 and 2 are for the same material or for different material.

And if it is for same material then why?

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitesh,

Of course, it is not for same material. Both the line items have different materials.

Thanks

Dhilipan