cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF01 Condition disappears at save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a new condition type, a copy of BO03 - customer rebate. Everything is set up in SPRO correctly as far as I can tell. I created a new debit memo for a sales document where condition was successfully determined/calculated and saved. When I go to VF01, billing doc. overview it also shows me the correct condition, it's value copied from the debit memo. In my system the copy control is set up for type 'D' (copy w/o re-determination) and that's how the condition looks when I click on the details in VF01. So when I click save, it creates the document successfully but my condition is gone!

I did some debugging and I can see that when I click Save it calls PRICING_COMPLETE with parameter 'E' once and then with parameter 'I' and that's when my condition is dropped.

I've tried changing the condition class, thinking maybe certain conditions have to recalculate not matter what, but that didn't help. I've checked user exits and nothing is activated and there is no additional logic implemented that could affect it. I've also ran the same scenario with a different condition and it's not running recalculation (PRICING_COMPLETE with 'I').

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Roman

condition type, a copy of BO03 - customer rebate

Is your billing doc type relevant for Rebate?

As billing doc type is one of 3 prerequisite for rebate processing apart from Sales Org & Payer master.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the invoice is set up as one of the rebate relevant document types.

Thanks,

Roman