cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow approvers

Former Member
0 Kudos

In 5.3 you could assign the approval role to the built-in group "Everyone" so even if managers changed rapidly, they could still approve requests.  Since the request was tied to a specific user id, this did not constitute a security issue.  In 10.0, I don't see a way to accomplish the same thing which means a hugh amount of overhead for the security team if there is a frequent (or unknown) turnover in approvers.  Has anyone figured out a way to deal with this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

In GRC 10, the manager is the one you input while submitting the Access Request its dynamic field.

If you are on other stages there are different ways to set the approvers, either you can make it via agent rule and then when there is change in the manager you can update the decision table only.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You missed the point of the question...I don't want to have to update anything in SU01 in the GRC instance, like users and roles.  I understand that Manager is dynamic based on LDAP information, but that doesn't populate SU01 with ids and roles...