cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDMC Clearing Analysis - Reserved Namespace is Custom Code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need some help on an SM 7.1 SP6.

I am actual at a customer, implementing Custom Code Management (Clearing Analyse) and he asked me, why objects with reserved namespaces (represented by SAP itself) like "/ABCD/*" marked as custom code and not as standard objects, even though the customer never changed anything on these objects.

According to my understanding, if the customer wants to change the object with namespace "/ABCD/*" he must register the object at SAP and thus it would be a modified object. Therefore it should appear in a different list.

Is there any posibility to change it?

Thanks,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for your answer!

I have applied all latest notes for CDMC. Unfortunally i have no screenshot.

I mean customer registered namespaces. My customer bought an add-on from SAP an run from another company. Thats why i don't understand why code with namespaces like "/msg/" is marked as custom code and shown in the lists.

Greetings
Christian

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Christian,

perhaps the function module /SDF/CMO_FILL_NSPACE helps you to get the needed result.

Best regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you mean SAP Standard namespace or custmer registered name space. can you please attach the screen shot here.

might be custom programs calling the objects under sap standard namespace..  before that make sure you have applied latest correction note for CDMC.

Regards.

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help?